23.8.06

More pictures


This is the waterfall that I went behind. As you can see, I'm in a good mood.


So amazing.


That's right... THAT waterfall!


That's Danielle (Lawrence) and Lena (CC.. yeah!). We're so painfully American... :)


These people, on the other hand, are cranky cause they're trapped in stone.

Here are some photos from the fort we visited on the way (sorry they're out of order).


Pretty clouds...


Misty mountains... many mountains...



I told you there were monkeys!


I've mastered the art of the hip shot, when you're taking a picture of someone without letting them know. Sneaky, eh?

Love,
Sarah :)

iPod: "The Mixed Tape," Jack's Mannequin

P.S. The photo uploader thing is a pain in the butt. I have more, but we'll see if/when I get them up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Sarah! What an experience! Keep up the good work!
Love,
M

8/25/2006 07:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home