4.10.06

Leaving.. on a jet train...

Considering that I've been writing in here pretty regularly, I feel like I should announce that I'll be gone for a month. I'm taking off with two other girls, Danielle and Sara, to explore the mountains, the desert, and the ocean. We're starting off in the Himachal Pradesh, making our way through the Uttar Pradesh into Rajasthan, and then ending up in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Yes, I'm aware of the Dengue Fever outbreak. I'll be wearing mosquito nets and drinking Deep Woods Off! whenever possible. OK, I'm sort of kidding, but we'll be careful.

So, for the next three and a half weeks, I'll be traveling through (in order) Pune, Chandigarh, Jibhi, Kullu, Manali, Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Mumbai, Cochin, Ernakulum, Kumily, Alappuzha, Kollam, Kanyakumari, and Trivendrum. That's right... we're just that cool. Our main destinations are Manali, Jaisalmer, and Kumily, but we're still rocking the train trip. Planes are for silly people... Unless they're going from Jaipur to Cochin (cough cough).

Take care, and rest assured there'll be a lot of entries when I'm back.

Love,
Sarah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bland Spice said...

cool. i am inspired enough to finally plan the long overdue rajasthan sojourn this very winter...
bon voyage!

10/05/2006 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger I like it! said...

before you leave "Horrible-EshWar" go to the Hotel Dina for Dina. That place had the best service outside of the Carlton in Lucknow. Your blog is totally interesting. I googled Pune & Bradjolina 'cause I used to live there and your blog came up. Good on you!
--paul

10/09/2006 08:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home