30.6.06

So, over the last two weeks or so, I'd say that my knowledge about what to expect has probably tripled. Between my parents being excited about the trip and my wading through the stack by my bed, I feel much better. I'm also completely aware that nothing but the actual experience can prepare me for it. For the time being, I'll keep reading and taking my malaria pills like a good girl. Until the 13th, that's all I can do.

If I do end up having strange dreams, I'll do my best to remember and record them in all their strange details. If not, this blog might be a little less exciting than I hoped.

:)

P.S. A Fine Balance is amazing. Read it.

ipod: "Such Great Heights," Iron & Wine

1 Comments:

Blogger avalokiteshvara said...

I've heard good things about "a fine balance", I think I will follow your advice. Do you know "Paperback Raita", by Rhode Williams? It is a wonderfuly funny book to read and it teaches you something about India too! Have fun. Hope you wil blog once you get in India!

7/05/2006 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home